DEPART: 25/05/2019, 20/07/2019, 03/08/2019, 24/08/2019
RETURN: 28/05/2019, 23/07/2019, 06/08/2019, 27/08/2019
Trip Code :
- Tour Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
No details found.
LONDON – LAKE DISTRICT – GLASGOW/EDINBURGHBoard a luxury coach and depart from Leicester at early morning at 07:00 A.M. Later we continue on to motorway and have a short visit of Lake District. Where Nature and heritage jostle for your attention in this special area of Cumbria, bustling towns and picturesque villages nestle against a scenic backdrop of countryside and coast. Here many poets and story tellers were inspired by the beauty and created some of the best literature. Enjoy a drive around the Lake Windermere and then continue on to early afternoon to arrive back in centre. We arrive in Glasgow / Edinburgh. London pick up Edgware Tube Station, Station Road, North London at 06:30 A.M. This evening enjoy Indian dinner in a restaurant.
GLASGOW/EDINBURGH -Full day to Fort William. Via Loch Lomond.After breakfast we travel onwards to Loch Lomond which presents the perfect holiday location, set amidst one of Scotland's most idyllic and unspoilt areas with largest of fresh water in Britain and in the back ground are the mountains looming beyond. Nevis Mountain Ranges. Arrival we have a visit to Whisky Testing place. Also included magnificent top at Nevis cable car.(Subject to weather condition). and drive to Spean Bridge for a photo opportunity of Ben Nevis and the statue in the memory of the commando who died in the second World War. We return back to Glasgow/EDINBURGH,
Glasgow / Edinburgh - Edinburgh Sightseeing, Edinburgh Castle - Glasgow / EdinburghAfter breakfast we travel to Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. This distinction is partly an accident of Nature, for the city is built upon a jumble of hills and valleys by works of a spots where Edinburgh looks less like a city and more like a theatrical backdrop. Castle entry included. Indian meal in a restaurant.
Glasgow/Edinburgh - Gretna Green - Londonhis morning after breakfast, continue to the famous Gretna Green and time for shopping, Return to Leicester- London.
- Luxury coach with video on board, P.A. system, washroom and toilet, hot and cold drink making facilities. Drinks payable.
- Three night’s hotel accommodation and 3 breakfasts.
- Twin or Triple bedded rooms with private facilities. Two or three people sharing a room.
- All excursions as per itinerary. (Entrance Extra)
- Three Indian dinners in the restaurant.
- Services of tour manager if more than 20 passengers. If less then 15 passengers we use MINI COACH.
- Enjoy Ben Nevis Cable Car (subject to weather condition)
- Whiskey Testing
- Enjoy Lock Lomond Boat Cruise
- Tips and Gratitude’s.
- Travel Insurance
- Single Room Supplement @ £60 per person
- Any meals other than mentioned above
- Optional: Boat ride at Lake District: £10 per adult / £6 per child