- Tour Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
2 days to visit Disneyland in Paris
London – Calais – ParisThis morning we cross the channel by ferry. In Calais we will stop at the supermarket for some shopping time, there after settle into your comfortable seat and enjoy the drive to Paris. Upon arrival we will check-in to our hotel. Evening dinner at Indian Restaurant. We may be visiting to Eiffel Tower on this day.
Disneyland Resort ParisAfter breakfast, depart for the world-famous Disneyland® Paris, approximately arrive for 10am, we will spend the whole day here. Please note no Indian meal on this day. Disneyland® Park Please note: We are not responsible for the unavailability of any attractions. Enjoy the magical rides such as “Buzz Light-year Laser Blast (1)”, “Space Mountain: Mission 2”, “Indiana Jones™ and the Temple of Peril” and “Big Thunder Mountain”. You will also have the opportunity to meet some of your favourite Disney characters.
After breakfast we will depart for another exiting day and visit Disney Studios.We leave at 03:30 PM and have a boat cruise. Enjoy a cruise along the River Seine. The cruise is flawlessly designed to discover and admire the rich architecture such as the Eiffel Tower, Musee d’Orsay, Notre Dame Cathedral and more. Then for dinner. We will have an orientation tour of Paris.
Paris – Calais – LondonAfter check-out, depart for Paris to embark on a journey to the top floor of the Eiffel Tower for a breathtaking bird’s eye view of Paris.( If not done on day 1) In the early afternoon, depart for Calais for the channel crossing before saying “Au revoir” to the group and arriving at the drop off point late in the evening.
- Three nights’ accommodation, Twin/Three bedded rooms with private facilities. Please note child sharing a room with two adults. Includes 3 Continental Breakfasts.
- Entrance to Eiffel Tower (if 3rd floor not available then second floor and £2 per person will be refunded) (Subject to availability)
- 2 days pass Disneyland Paris.
- Boat ride on river seine.
- 2 Indian meals in an Indian restaurant.
- Return ferry/Tunnel crossing and all taxes and toll charges.
- Services of tour manager.
- Travel Insurance.
- Single room supplement @ £105 per person.
- Any entrances not mentioned above.
Note: Due to heavy bookings at Eiffel Tower we may replace with Montparnasse.