DEPART: 08/05/2019, 12/06/2019, 11/09/2019
RETURN: 14/05/2019, 18/06/2019, 17/09/2019
Trip Code :
- Tour Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Adult: £815 per adult on Twin / Double / Triple sharing basis
Child: £725 per child (2 – 11 yrs child sharing room with 2 paying adults)
No details found.
UK TO Lisbon – Porto Sightseeing:Depart from UK Airport to Lisbon. Arrival, Pickup and proceed to Porto, Enjoy panoramic sightseeing of famous place in Port. Later to restaurant for Vegetarian Dinner. Later transfer to hotel. Check-in. Overnight Stay.
Porto – Fatima - Lisbon SightseeingAfter early breakfast, check-out from hotel and Depart for Fatima. Visit Sanctuary Square and Basilica of our Lady of Fatima. Visit various religious places. Proceed for Lisbon Sightseeing, Panoramic sightseeing of Lisbon’s famous places like Belem Tower, Jeronimos Monastery, Sao Jorge Castle, Praca do Comercio, Rua Augusta Arch, de Abril Bride etc., Later to restaurant for Vegetarian Dinner. Overnight Stay.
Lisbon – Sintra – AgarveHalf day sightseeing of Sintra. Depart for Algarve. Check-in at hotel. Overnight Stay.
FREE DAYAfter breakfast, Day free for leisure / shopping activities on your own. Overnight Stay.
Silves, Lagos and Sagres Tour:After breakfast, depart for Silves, Lagos and Sagres Tour. We will head to Lagos, an ancient maritime town that Prince Henry the Navigator called home. It was here that he sent ships to Morocco and Africa. Visit some of the town's most well known sites, including the statue of Prince Henry, the Antonine Museum, and the site of the former slave market. Then, we will head for Sagres, a fishing village that was the starting point of many expeditions. Here we can find Cape St. Vincent, the south westernmost point in Portugal, and the lighthouse of one of the busiest shipping lanes in the world. Evening return to hotel. Overnight Stay.
FREE DAY:After breakfast, Day free for leisure / shopping activities on your own. Overnight Stay.
Faro – London:After breakfast, check-out from hotel. Transfer to Faro airport for flight back to UK.
- Return economy class air ticket
- accommodation in a 3 star hotel on twin / double / triple sharing basis
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- 6 meals in a restaurant.
- Sightseeing trip of Porto, Lisbon, Fatima and Sintra
- Full Day Trip to Monchique, Silves
- Services of our Tour Manager
- Tips and Gratuities
- Return Airport transfer in Portugal
- Child sharing a room with two adults.
- Flights from Birmingham, Luton, Manchester and Glasgow, subject to availability and at supplement price
- Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone bills, drinks etc.
- Return transfers from Leicester to UK Airports – £30 per person
- Any Excursions not mentioned above.
- Optional excursions can be arranged at extra cost: Zoo marine, Portuguese evening with show, boat.
- Single room supplement £235